I have always been a fan of thinking creatively and letting my imagination run especially during long solo walks like these:
If you are struggling to get started with creative thinking here are some creative prompts from the book ‘Steal like an Artist Journal’ by Austin Kleon. His blog is pretty fun and intriguing too:
Austin Kleon is a writer who draws.
Click here to subscribe. Permalink Mary Ruefle, in a wonderful conversation with David Naimon: I would rather wonder…
Here we go! Would be useful to have a book and a pen
- Ten things I want to Learn:
- 30-Day Challenge:
- 10 things lying around that nobody is using:
- Make a poem of Newspaper Headlines:
- Research an overnight success story. Was it really overnight?
- Once upon a time…
- 10 things that are going great now?
- The best thing that happened Yesterday…Last Month…In the Past Year…In your life:
- 10 things I have learned:
- 1+1 = 3
Writing down your thoughts on paper is a surprisingly calming activity. All you need is a little book, a pen and some uninterrupted time to let your mind wander and write it down on a book.